Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
A new multi-level series of exam preparation and practice material for Trinity College London’s Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE).
Paul Hancock, Mark Griffiths, Jane Cammack, Karen Capel, Richard Storton
Developed in consultation with Trinity College London.
This preparatory series is designed to appeal to a wide range of learners, reflecting the broad reach of the exams themselves. The material and task types replicate the exams as far as possible.
- Student’s Pack with Audio CD
- Teacher’s Pack
- Colourful, attractive and effective preparation and practice material to appeal to a wide range of learners
- Input material replicates exam as far as possible
- Gradually improves accuracy, fluency and complexity in speaking and listening
- Focuses on development of communicative skills linked to needs of the exam
- Emphasis on demonstrating what the test taker can do with the language, rather than simply what they know
- Audio CD provides language modelling and pronunciation support
- Units are topic based
- Grammar reference at the back of the book
- All material has been reviewed by a Trinity consultant to ensure accuracy of content
For Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) (8)