Venture into First for Schools
Preparing students for the Cambridge English: First for Schools exam
Michael Duckworth, Kathy Gude and Jenny Quintana
Venture into First for Schools is an international course preparing secondary students for the Cambridge English: First for Schools exam.
The course prepares students for exam success from the outset with systematic skills development and scaffolded exam practice in every unit. Exam guides offer tips and hints for every task type, and students can prepare for the examination with the online practice test.
Covering a huge range of topics, from The Simpsons to Shakespeare, the course encourages cultural insights and critical thinking and keeps students motivated to achieve success.
- Student’s Book Pack
- Teacher’s Book Pack
- Workbook With Key Pack
- Workbook Without Key Pack
- Class Audio CDs (x3)
- Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool
- Strong focus on grammar, with two grammar focused lessons in every unit and a detailed grammar reference at the back of the book.
- Develops 21st century skills with plenty of opportunities for communication and collaboration.
- Broad range of topics inspires students and encourages cultural insight and comparisons.
- Systematic exam skills development in every unit, with clear audio speaking models, writing models and reference banks.
- Scaffolded exam practice and authentic First for Schools exam tasks in every unit.
- Exam guides with tips for every task type.
- Access to one online Cambridge English: First for Schools practice test.
For Venture into First for Schools (6)
Venture into First for Schools B2 Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool
|978-0-19-411503-2||Venture into First for Schools Teacher's Book Pack|
|978-0-19-411499-8||Venture into First for Schools Student's Book Pack|
|978-0-19-411506-3||Venture into First for Schools Workbook With Key Pack|
|978-0-19-411509-4||Venture into First for Schools Workbook Without Key Pack|
|978-0-19-411511-7||Venture into First for Schools Class Audio CDs (x3)|