Bill Bowler and Sue Parminter
Four-level graded readers series, perfect for reading practice and language skills development at upper-primary and lower-secondary levels.
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities and on-page glossaries the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for learners. Each reader is carefully graded to ensure each student reads from the right level from the very beginning.
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Two personalized projects in every book
Our exciting new edition of Dominoes holds the answer... A full-colour, entertaining, interactive four-level readers series, it offers students an enjoyable reading experience while building their language skills through integrated language activities, projects, and contextualized grammar work.
Dominoes makes reading motivating and fun for students, while making it easy for you to develop their reading and language skills either in or outside the classroom.
So what's new about this edition of this popular series?
* To make Dominoes even more appealing to today's language learner, every book in the new edition is now supported by an accompanying MultiROM. Each MultiROM features fully dramatized audio, interactive activities, games and an interactive wordlist to help students consolidate their vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and language skills. The audio recordings bring the stories to life, and also provide a valuable resource of authentic spoken English for students.
* In addition to the skills-work activities on the MultiROM, we've added seven grammar pages to every book. These offer students an opportunity to revise and practise grammar areas appropriate for their level.
And have you noticed that every Domino now has a beautiful new cover, giving the series a fresh, updated look?