Bill Bowler and Sue Parminter
Dominoes is a full-colour, interactive readers series that offers students a fun reading experience while building their language skills. With integrated activities and on-page glossaries the new edition of the series makes reading motivating for learners. Each reader is carefully graded to ensure each student reads from the right level from the very beginning.
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Two personalized projects in every book
Dominoes is an enjoyable series of illustrated classic and modern stories in four carefully graded language stages - from Starter to Three - which takes learners from beginner to intermediate level.
Each Domino reader includes:
- A good story to read and enjoy.
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary.
- Personalised projects to make the language and story themes more meaningful.
- Seven pages of grammar activities for consolidation
How can I get my students to read?, How can I make reading a classroom activity?, and how can I be sure they understand what they’ve read? are common questions teachers ask and we’re here to help with the Oxford Big Read.
These short, simple, and practical tips will help you get all of your students reading and using what they have read in group work and short projects. Students get excited about reading, your whole class gets involved and you know they’ve understood what they’ve read.
Join the Oxford Teachers’ Club for free and the Big Read will help you get your whole class reading.
For Dominoes One (95)
Amy and Matt are bored. They don't want to study for their exams. They want to h...
The year is 1386 and the first flowers of spring are here. A number of pilgrims ...
'My name is Victor Frankenstein.' On a ship in the Arctic, Victor Frankenstein -...