Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Materials
Seven-stage graded readers series offering over 200 adapted and original English texts for secondary and adult students.
Oxford Bookworms enjoy a world-wide reputation for high-quality storytelling and a great reading experience.
Research shows reading a lot improves all your language skills.
Experts recognize Oxford Bookworms as the most consistent series in terms of language control, length, and quality of story - very important for fluent reading and extensive reading.
There's a wide choice of titles too - something for everyone.
- Graded according to the acclaimed Bookworms syllabus
- Award-winning titles
- Stunning covers
- Extended activities section at the back
- Word count and CEF level on every cover
- Audio CDs for the complete text
- Free print and online teachers' support for every title - www.oup.com/bookworms
* Notes on getting the best out of Bookworms
* Information on the Bookworms syllabus and Headwords
* Guidance on how to get your students reading, including using different types of Bookworms, setting up a class library, and running Extensive Reading Programmes
* Answers to the activities in all the books
* Tests for each Stage including
* Comprehension Tests with Answer Key
* New Multiple-Choice Tests with answers
* Activity Worksheets at Stages 1-4 including
* A summary of each book
* A photocopiable worksheet with Before, While and After reading activities
* Activity Worksheet answers
For Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Materials (4)
|978-0-19-479201-1||Oxford Bookworms Library Stage 5 Teacher's Handbook|
|978-0-19-423401-6||Oxford Bookworms Library Starter Tests|
|978-0-19-423400-9||Oxford Bookworms Library Starter Teacher's Handbook|
|978-0-19-478800-7||Oxford Bookworms Library Stage 1 Teacher's Handbook|