A 12-level series of stories with activities to check understanding.
- Imaginative graded stories (Levels 1-12), and factual writing (Levels 7-12) which relate to young learners' own experiences.
- Language content controlled by specially designed computer software.
- New vocabulary included in the stories is glossed through colourful on-the-page illustrations that help maintain the natural flow of the story.
- Puzzles every four pages provide pre-, while-, and post-reading reinforcement of the content of each reader.
- Traditional comprehension-type questions at the end of each reader check learners' global and specific comprehension of the story.