- Part of: Grammar
- Language Level: Four levels: Beginner to Intermediate
- Clear signposting of grammar topics and short units that can be used in any order make the books easy to use alongside any upper primary/lower secondary beginner's course.
- New full-colour illustrations will appeal to young learners.
- New 'Words to learn' boxes in each unit add a vocabulary learning element, which is reinforced by new wordlists in each book.
- New revision units in each Student's Book provide additional practice and opportunities for reviewing the grammar topics.
- New Audio CDs contain recordings of the dialogues and listening activities to fully exploit the materials in the Student's Book.
- Ideal for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests preparation.
Short dialogues or stories introduce the grammar points in an entertaining and memorable way. Clear, concise grammar summaries explain the rules, and plenty of written exercises check that learners have understood them.