Oxford English Grammar Course
Passo dopo passo verso una vera conoscenza grammaticale
Michael Swan: ELTons 2014 British Council lifetime achievement award winner
Risorse digitali per il docente da utilizzare in classe con la Lavagna Interattiva Multimediale o il computer e il proiettore
Oxford English Grammar Course Basic e Intermediate sono stati elaborati a partire da Good Grammar Book e How English Works. Il livello Advanced è del tutto nuovo e copre anche le aree grammaticali relative a reading, writing e speaking. Il corso porta lo studente al livello di poter usare con autonomia e profitto Practical English Usage, 3rd edition.
- Basic with Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Basic without Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Intermediate with Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Intermediate without Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Advanced with Answers CD-ROM Pack
- Basic enhanced e-book
- Intermediate enhanced e-book
- Spiegazioni brevi, chiare e facili da ricordare
- Esempi reali mostrano come la grammatica funziona in pratica
- Attività coinvolgenti fra cui esercizi a partire da Internet, grammatica nel testo e grammatica e lessico
- Illustrazioni a colori e vignette umoristiche offrono un contesto piacevole alla grammatica
- Gli esercizi sono su due livelli di difficoltà (Basic e Intermediate)
- Il ‘Pronunciation for grammar CD-ROM’ aiuta lo studente a capire il suono della grammatica
Grammar explanations are short, clear and easy to remember. Colour is used to highlight grammatical contrasts. Each grammar explanation is followed immediately by an activity, so that students can practise before moving on to the next explanation. Engaging practice activities include Internet exercises which enable students to see how language is used in real life, Do-it-yourself exercises which encourage students to discover how grammar works, and personalisation activities which allow students to use the grammar to talk about themselves.
There are 'More practice' pages and a revision test at the end of each section.
OEGC Basic and Intermediate have units at two levels. Some, marked 'Revise the Basics', revise elementary points of grammar which may still cause problems; units marked 'Level 2' are more advanced. OEGC Advanced has a special 'Grammar beyond the sentence' section, focusing on grammar for skills and text-structuring.
Each level has a free downloadable Teacher's Guide. These lesson-by-lesson guides supplement the Student's Book exercises with hundreds of additional communicative and out-of-class practice activities, to help students make the move from practising grammar to using grammar. They also contain helpful Language Notes showing typical problems students may have with certain structures, often because of cross-language differences. You can see a sample from the Intermediate Teacher's Guide, or download the complete Guides free from www.oup.com/elt/oegcteachersguides.
- Listening to identify what you heard
- Distinguish between a question and a statement
- Differences between strong and weak forms
- Back chaining for rhythm
Inside Oxford English Grammar Course (7)
Oxford English Grammar Course Intermediate is the second of the three levels of ...
|978-0-19-442089-1||Oxford English Grammar Course Intermediate e-book|
|978-0-19-442087-7||Oxford English Grammar Course Basic e-book|
|978-0-19-431250-9||Oxford English Grammar Course Advanced with Answers CD-ROM Pack|
|978-0-19-442083-9||Oxford English Grammar Course Intermediate without Answers CD-ROM Pack|
|978-0-19-442082-2||Oxford English Grammar Course Intermediate with Answers CD-ROM Pack|
|978-0-19-442077-8||Oxford English Grammar Course Basic with Answers CD-ROM Pack|
|978-0-19-442078-5||Oxford English Grammar Course Basic without Answers CD-ROM Pack|