A three-level English grammar practice series for the classroom or self-study with clear explanations and lots of extra practice. Each level has an interactive Practice-Boost CD-ROM.
Oxford Practice Grammar knows that students need different types of explanation and practice at each stage of their study. Basic provides lots of practice and short explanations; Intermediate gives you more detail with extended practice; Advanced gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations. Great for classroom or self-study.
- Practice Boost CD-ROM Pack
- Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Supplementary Exercises
- Irregular Verb Spinner Pack
- Covers the grammar students need to know for international exams such as PET, FCE, CAE, CPE and TOEFL
- Regular revision units and tests help learners focus on the grammar they need to practise most
- Practice-Boost CD-ROMs at every level with extra activities
- FREE practice test at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Exit tests make sure learners are ready for the next level of Oxford Practice Grammar
The books are divided into units, each of which covers an important grammar topic. Each unit starts with an explanation of the grammar and is followed by a set of practice activities. The explanations and activities are different at each level because we know you learn grammar differently at different stages of your study.
It's a really flexible course too - you can either work through the books or choose the order in which you want to study the grammar topics - perhaps starting with those that are giving you problems.
To find out which areas you might need to study most you can take an online diagnostic test at www.oup.com/elt/practicegrammar
Tests at the end of each unit or section mean you can see how much you have learned and decide if you need more practice. If you do there are further interactive activities on the Practice-Boost CD-ROMs to support every unit.
When you've finished the book you can try one of the exit tests so you know you are ready for the next level of Oxford Practice Grammar.
Each Practice-Boost CD-ROM has a unique code that gives learners access to the following FREE tests at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com - Oxford's new interactive online practice tests website.
Basic - FREE PET Exam Practice Test
Intermediate- FREE FCE Exam Practice Test
Advanced - FREE IELTS Exam Practice Test
1,000 activities to test and practise your grammar with extra listening, speaking, reading and writing:
* Listen and respond to spoken English.
* Learn to speak more naturally - record and listen to your voice.
* Spot the mistakes in written English - and then correct them.
* Practise for exams with multiple-choice tests
Try out material from Oxford Practice Grammar free with Grammar to Go - Oxford's free grammar teaching resources email service.
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
Take a test, listen to dialogues, and practise your English with Oxford Practice Grammar online.