Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced
The right balance of English grammar explanation and practice for your language level
The third level in the Oxford Practice Grammar Series. Grammar structures are explained in depth with practice activities that stretch your language skills.
- Part of: Oxford Practice Grammar
- Language Level: Advanced (C1-C2)
Oxford Practice Grammar knows that students need different types of explanation and practice at each stage of their study. Advanced gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations. Great for classroom or self-study and it helps you prepare for standard exam questions asked in CAE, CPE, TOEFL, IELTS and other advanced-level exams.
- Advanced Practice-Boost CD-ROM Pack with answers
- Advanced Practice-Boost CD-ROM Pack without answers
- Advanced Supplementary Exercises with Answers
- Covers the grammar students need to know for international exams such CAE, CPE, IELTS and TOEFL
- Regular revision units and tests help learners focus on the grammar they need to practise most
- Practice-Boost CD-ROMs with 1000 activities to test and practise your grammar
- FREE IELTS exam practice test at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
As well as the types of exercises you will be used to there are some new innovative exercises specifically designed for students who are becoming more advanced in English. These include: summary exercises, dictionary exercises, matching and editing activities.
It's a really flexible course too - you can either start at the beginning and work through to the end or choose the order in which you want to study the grammar topics - perhaps starting with those that are giving you problems.
To find out which areas you might need to study most you can take an online diagnostic test at www.oup.com/elt/practicegrammar
Two-page tests at the end of each unit or section mean you can see how much you have learned and decide if you need more practice. If you do there are there are further interactive activities on the Practice-Boost CD-ROM to support every unit.
For those unsure of some of the terminology there is also a Glossary explaining the meaning of all the grammatical terms.
Basic - FREE PET Exam Practice Test
Intermediate - FREE FCE Exam Practice Test
Advanced - FREE IELTS Exam Practice Test
For Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced (1)
The grammar series that gets results.
|978-0-19-457987-2||Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced Supplementary Exercises with Key|