Oxford Practice Grammar Intermediate
The right balance of English grammar explanation and practice for your language level
The second level in the Oxford Practice Grammar series. Grammar structures are explained in detail with extended practice activities to build your confidence.
- Part of: Oxford Practice Grammar
- Language Level: Intermediate (B1-B2)
Oxford Practice Grammar knows that students need different types of explanation and practice at each stage of their study. Basic provides lots of practice and short explanations; Intermediate gives you more detail with extended practice; Advanced gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations. Great for classroom or self-study.
- Intermediate without Answers
- Intermediate Practice-Boost CD-ROM Pack with Answers
- Intermediate Lesson Plans and Worksheets
- Covers the grammar students need to know for the First Certificate Exam
- Regular revision units and tests help learners focus on the grammar they need to practise most
- Practice-Boost CD-ROM with 1,000 activities to test and practise your grammar
- FREE FCE exam practice test at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Exit test makes sure you are ready for Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced
It's a really flexible course too - you can either start at the beginning and work through to the end or choose the order in which you want to study the grammar topics - perhaps starting with those that are giving you problems.
To find out which areas you might need to study most you can take an online diagnostic test at www.oup.com/elt/practicegrammar
Tests at the end of each unit or section mean you can see how much you have learned and decide if you need more practice. If you do there are further interactive activities on the Practice-Boost CD-ROM to support every unit.
When you've finished the book you can try the exit test so you know you are ready for Oxford Practice Grammar Advanced.
* Listen and respond to spoken English.
* Learn to speak more naturally - record and listen to your voice.
* Spot the mistakes in written English - and then correct them.
* Practise for exams with multiple-choice tests
PLUS Each Practice-Boost CD-ROM has a unique code that gives learners access to the following FREE tests at www.oxfordenglishtesting.com - Oxford's new interactive online practice tests website.
Basic - FREE PET Exam Practice Test
Intermediate- FREE FCE Exam Practice Test
Advanced - FREE IELTS Exam Practice Test