Vanessa Reilly and Mari Carmen Ocete
Jump In! is a three-level British-English pre-primary course with storytelling at its heart. Students join Frankie the frog on his adventures immersing themselves in a fun and imaginative context for learning. Its communicative approach gets students talking through play and teaches social and emotional skills alongside language.
Jump In! supports you with an easy-to-teach methodology, lots of additional resources and the Classroom Presentation Tool with on-screen Class Book for ‘heads-up learning’, and integrated audio, video, and answers.
- Level: Pre-A1
Jump into Speaking! – Get your students communicating confidently in everyday English with songs, chants, routines and role plays.
Create a splash! – Make English classes fun, imaginative and motivating with enchanting stories, drama activities, and catchy songs with dance routines.
Leap into learning! – Students develop social and emotional skills such as cooperation, turn taking, sharing and collaboration through games and role plays.
Dive into teaching! – Get the most out of your classes with easy-to-follow teaching notes and flexible resources, including puppets, flashcards, worksheets, and Classroom Presentation Tool.
- Class Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Animations and Video Songs DVD
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Teacher’s Resource Pack
- Lingokids™ app
- Teacher’s Book (International, Brazil, Czech Republic, Italy, Poland)
- Communicative approach gets students speaking
- Teaches social and emotional skills alongside language
- Catchy songs and enchanting stories make classes fun
- Easy-to-teach, supportive methodology
- Get the most out of your course with puppets, flashcards, story cards, posters and worksheets