- Niveaustufe: Pre A1
Take your students on a language-learning journey with activities, songs, and videos that will build confidence and develop the skills needed for primary school.
Teaching with Learn English with Dora the Explorer is fun and effortless with a flexible package of resources to support your classes.
- Student Book
- Activity Book
- Phonics and Literacy
- Teacher's Pack
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Classroom Resource Pack
- Audio CDs
- Inspire a love of learning and help develop problem-solving skills with much loved Nickelodeon characters who invite students to be a part of their adventure.
- Build confidence in listening and speaking and promote a ‘can-do’ attitude towards learning English with songs, stories, projects, and plays that allow students to work together to solve quests.
- Develop the reading, writing and print awareness skills needed for a seamless transition to primary school with the Phonics and Literacy strand.
- Teach students the skills needed for exam success with preparation for the Cambridge English Qualification Pre-A1 Starter exam.
- Show parents evidence of learning and support them to make a difference in their child’s learning journey with letters, fun home-learning activities in the Parent’s Guide, and the Reading Stars Graded Reader series.
Children both familiar with and new to the Dora the Explorer television series will connect to the storylines and enjoy the course’s highly engaging content, which has been created with the needs, abilities, and interests of the age group in mind.
Level 1 is aimed at children between 3 and 4 years of age; Level 2 is for children between 4 and 5 years of age; and Level 3 is for children between 5 and 6 years of age. The course is designed for children who may or may not have attended a nursery or pre-kindergarten; it teaches the whole child by developing the different skills that are emerging in children of this age, in addition to language.