Magic Time 1
- Part of: Magic Time
- Language Level: Kindergarten to Beginner
With stunning scenes and memorable music and movements it's no wonder children and teachers love Magic Time.
Beautiful pictures and fun songs and gestures help you teach speaking, listening, and pre-writing skills in an exciting and stimulating way.
Magic Time engages your whole class. The wide range of activities appeal to every child, no matter what their learning style.
Use Magic Time on its own or combine it with English Time to create an engaging eight-level course.
- Student Book
- Teacher's Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Picture Cards
- Picture & Word Card Book
- Wall Charts
- Uses music, movement, and multiple intelligence strategies
- New vocabulary is introduced through colorful full-page scenes
- Units' themes provides a context for the language e.g. shapes
- Pre-writing practice in the Workbook
- Short units build confidence
- Adaptable lessons suit any classroom situation
- Wide range of exciting resources such as colorful Wall Charts (enlarged versions of the Student Book pages) and Teacher's Book with detailed suggestions for movement and music activities
Magic Time develops your students' speaking, listening, and pre-writing skills through art, music, and movement. The wide range of activities appeal to every child, no matter what their learning style.
Music and movement make language lessons a joyful and unforgettable experience for you and your students. The songs and routines create opportunities for real learning, especially for auditory or kinesthetic learners. Children learn more effectively when they add movement to language, and the step-by-step lesson plans in the Teacher's Book help you to teach memorable mimes your students will love!
The stunning scenes in the Student Book, Wall Charts, and Picture and Word Cards, excite children, particularly visual learners, and help them to explore new language in a fun and stimulating way.
But that's not all. The alphabet lessons in level 1 introduce students to letters and their sounds, and the Workbook contains lots of pre-writing activities which are supported by reproducible Worksheets in the Teacher's Book.