Now with extra stories and songs, Magic Time is even more communicative than before.
- Language Level: Kindergarten to Beginner
This exciting two-level course is packed full of colourful picture scenes, games, music, and movement ideas to develop speaking, listening, and pre-writing and writing skills.
Use Magic Time on its own, or combine it with English Time to create an eight-level course.
- Student Book and CD Pack
- Teacher's Book
- Class Audio CD
- Wall Charts
- NEW Student Songs and Chants Audio CD
- NEW 'Talk Time' pages provide extra communication opportunities.
- NEW iTools provide digital resources for the classroom
- Stories and songs teach good values and offer more communication opportunities
- Colourful Wall Charts and Teacher's Books (with suggestions for movement and music activities)
- Pre-writing and writing practice available in the Workbook
- NEW Teacher's and parent's website
Unique 'Big Picture' approach
- New language is introduced through entertaining illustrations that draw children in from the very beginning and provide a context for real-life language.
- The detailed pictures help to build your students' vocabulary and keep them focused on the lesson.
Stories, music, movement, and multiple intelligence strategies keep students of all learning styles engaged in Magic Time lessons
- Stories: the same characters accompany children through all the levels and become their motivating English learning friends.
- Songs: help to make new language memorable. Children will enjoy practising at home with the NEW Student Songs and Chants Audio CD.
- NEW 'Talk Time' pages: provide extra communication opportunities.
Do you need more levels?
Turn Magic Time into an engaging eight-level course by combining it with English Time.