Mouse and Me! Level 3
Who do you want to be?
Mary Charrington and Charlotte Covill
Share the adventures of Daisy, Robin and their favourite toy, Mouse, as they dress up in different costumes and explore the world through imaginative play! This course takes a whole-child approach, embracing multiple intelligences to give every student the best start to their English learning journey.
- Part of: Mouse and Me!
- Language Level: Pre-Primary (Beginner)
Explore the world through imaginative play with Daisy, Robin and Mouse!
Mouse and Me!’s lively adventures featuring Daisy, Robin and Mouse’s different costumes capture children’s imaginations and teach important values.
Engaging cross-curricular Smart topics develop multiple intelligences, and the fun action songs, crafts, stories with opportunities to join in, and pop-outs encourage hands-on learning.
The abundant videos bring the characters and stories to life, and the real world - and real English - into the classroom.
The rich package of integrated print and digital resources and easy-to-teach methodology gives you all the support you need.
- Student Book Pack (with stickers and pop outs
- Teacher’s Book Pack (Teacher’s Book, Class Audio CDs, and Premium Download Access Card)
- Teacher’s Resource Pack with Posters, Storybook and Flashcards
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Access to Lingokids™ app
- Mouse and Me!’s lively adventures featuring Daisy, Robin and Mouse’s different costumes capture children’s imaginations and teach important values
- Whole-child approach supports children’s cognitive, emotional, physical, social and language development
- Cross-curricular Smart topics develop multiple intelligences
- Encourages learning by doing with interactive songs, stories with opportunities to join in, crafts, indoor and outdoor activities, a fun mouse puppet and 3D pop-outs
- Digital material for every lesson, including live-action songs, cross-curricular real world clips, story and song animations
- Flexible and fun phonics programme
Enter a world of imaginative play! Meet Daisy, Robin and their toy Mouse who feature throughout the course. They love to dress up, and their different costumes in every unit lead to new adventures, capturing children’s imaginations.
With Mouse and Me!, children learn by doing. Exciting interactive routines and songs with actions make new language more memorable. There are lots of opportunities to act out the stories, and children will love the adorable puppet.
Fun craft activities embrace multiple intelligences. Pop-outs make fun 3-D objects to use in games or to review language.
Mouse and Me! educates the whole child. Through the stories, children learn important values, for example being respectful, tolerant, and friendly towards others.
Rich, captivating video content engages children, develops their understanding of the language, and encourages them to make cultural comparisons.
Live-action songs enable children to learn from other real-life children, and animations of the stories bring the characters and stories to life. Live-action footage from a British nursery school enables children to relate to children just like them.
Cross-curricular Smart topics develop children’s multiple intelligences, meeting the different learning strengths of each child.
Mouse and Me! is designed to help you establish a home-school link. Review worksheets enable you to compile evidence of learning, and through My Book activities, parents can see what their child has learnt. Parents can play songs and watch the stories with their child at home, and an end-of-year performance gives children the opportunity to show what they’ve learnt to friends and family.
Mouse and Me!’s easy-to-teach methodology helps you teach with confidence. Clear learning objectives in every lesson mean you instantly see the lesson aims, and the ‘Hello’ routine at the start of each lesson helps you establish routine and consistency in the classroom.
The wealth of teacher materials - including story books, posters, flashcards, a Mouse puppet, Smart topic photographic flashcards, worksheets, and videos – together with clear teaching notes and ideas, give you all the support you need.
Mouse and Me! also provides a flexible and fun phonics programme. Resources include teachers notes, flashcards, lettercards, and audio, all developed by experts in phonics teaching.