Three-level graded reading series with story readers and phonics story readers for very young learners of English.
- Уровень: Pre-A1
This engaging series of readers features popular characters from the Nickelodeon television series PAW Patrol, Dora the Explorer, Blaze and the Monster Machines and Team Umizoomi and will support children’s first steps to reading success.
- The stories feature popular characters from the Nickelodeon television series PAW Patrol, Dora the Explorer, Blaze and the Monster Machines and Team Umizoomi.
- Each level has story readers, which focus on common words and phrases, and phonics story readers, which introduce children to English letters and sounds.
- Three levels help children to take their first steps in reading through gradual progression and vocabulary repetition, teaching children to recognize and understand common words.
- Children are invited to help the characters using interactive storytelling, helping to develop their problem solving and thinking skills.
- The illustrations help children to easily connect the words they are learning to pictures which is key for young learners of English as a foreign language.
Language is carefully graded and the amount of text increases gradually across the three levels. Follow-up activities help children to develop a range of reading skills, including phonics skills. There are also links to other curriculum areas such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Math so that children’s English language learning is integrated with their broader educational development.
The Reading Stars series includes:
- Story books with a picture dictionary and follow-up language and comprehension activities.
- Phonics story books with a story, picture dictionary and follow-up phonics activities.
- Audio of the story, picture dictionary and audio for phonics activities.
- Teacher's Guide with Photocopiable resources.
- Parent's Guide with Printable resources.
- Parent's Videos providing support and guidance.