Reading Stars Level 3
First steps to reading success for very young learners of English
Three-level graded reading series with story readers and phonics story readers for very young learners of English.
- Part of: Reading Stars
- Language Level: Pre-A1
This engaging series of readers features popular characters from the Nickelodeon television series Dora the Explorer, Blaze and the Monster Machines and Team Umizoomi and will support children’s first steps to reading success.
- Each level has story readers, which focus on common words and phrases, and phonics story readers, which introduce children to English letters and sounds.
- Story readers include a range of simple structures and everyday vocabulary and can be used to introduce language in context or to review language children have already learnt in an enjoyable way.
- Phonics story readers help children to develop phonics skills in a systematic way and at a manageable pace.
- The stories feature popular characters from the Nickelodeon television series Dora the Explorer, Blaze and the Monster Machines and Team Umizoomi.
Language is carefully graded and the amount of text increases gradually across the three levels. Follow-up activities help children to develop a range of reading skills, including phonics skills. There are also links to other curriculum areas such as Science, Technology, Engineering and Math so that children’s English language learning is integrated with their broader educational development.
The Reading Stars series includes:
- Story books with a picture dictionary and follow-up language and comprehension activities.
- Phonics story books with a story, picture dictionary and follow-up phonics activities.
- Audio of the story, picture dictionary and audio for phonics activities.
- Teacher's Guide with Photocopiable resources.
- Parent's Guide with Printable resources.
- Parent's Videos providing support and guidance.
For Reading Stars Level 3 (15)
Dora has a soccer game with her friends. But where are they?
Dora and Boots dress up and go to the Carnival!
Boots and Dora play outdoors with Boots' blue plane. But there's a problem!
|978-0-19-467428-7||Reading Stars Level 3 Dora and the Big Red Chicken|
|978-0-19-467425-6||Reading Stars Level 3 Boots and the Blue Plane|
|978-0-19-467341-9||Reading Stars Level 3 Can You See the School?|
|978-0-19-467446-1||Reading Stars Level 3 Where's the Monkey?|
|978-0-19-467443-0||Reading Stars Level 3 It's Jobs Day!|
|978-0-19-467440-9||Reading Stars Level 3 Dora Saves the Book|
|978-0-19-467437-9||Reading Stars Level 3 I Love Cake!|
|978-0-19-467434-8||Reading Stars Level 3 The Wizzle Party|
|978-0-19-467458-4||Reading Stars Level 3 Where's Zeg?|
|978-0-19-467455-3||Reading Stars Level 3 The Red Diamond|
|978-0-19-467452-2||Reading Stars Level 3 The Blue Mermaid|
|978-0-19-467422-5||Reading Stars Level 3 Dora and the Carnival|
|978-0-19-467243-6||Reading Stars Level 3 What's the Weather Like?|
|978-0-19-467261-0||Reading Stars Level 3 Where's the Sun?|
|978-0-19-467302-0||Reading Stars Level 3 Dora and the Fish|