Creating young thinkers with great futures.
- Language Level: Pre-school / Kindergarten
Show and Tell taps into children’s natural curiosity, asking a question such as ‘who makes you happy?’ or ‘what do our senses tell us?’ as the focus for each unit. Activities encourage children to explore the question while learning the language they need to think and talk about it. End-of-unit class projects consolidate learning and encourage children to work collaboratively. Opportunities to ‘Show and Tell’ allow them to present their projects in class or at home, and to talk about what they have learned – in English!
Stories, hand-eye coordination practice and letter formation activities lead to reading and writing simple sentences. Problem-solving activities encourage children to think critically and creatively. Values lessons teach children how to behave both inside and outside the classroom.
- Student Book with MultiROM
- Activity Book
- Literacy Book
- Numeracy Book
- Teacher’s Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Teacher’s Resource Pack
- DVD with animated stories
- Parent website
- Teacher website
- Unique methodology which combines a native-speaker approach of inquiry-based learning with a controlled grammar and skills syllabus
- Big Questions, linked to children’s real lives, form the basis of every unit
- MultiROM in every Student Book, with songs, interactive games and animated stories, supports practice at home
- Animated class DVDs bring the characters and stories to life
- Opportunities to ‘Show and Tell’ at the end of every unit allow children to present their projects in class or at home, and to talk about what they have learned – in English!
- Teacher’s Resource Pack includes unit-opener posters and a hand puppet to use for classroom routines, introductions and games
- Show and Tell Literacy Books provide extra reading and writing practice
- Show and Tell Numeracy Books offer extra counting and writing activities