Teddy's Train Audio CD A
- This two-level course takes a playful approach to teaching very young children. Children join Teddy on his train as he travels to a different destination in each unit, such as Teddy's home, his school, a park and a farm.
- The Activity Book at each level is a set of delightfully illustrated, tear-off worksheets. There are five worksheets per unit, with a variety of stimulating activities such as drawing, matching, puzzles, spot the difference, cutting and colouring.
- The extra-large, interactive poster of Teddy's Train helps children learn new vocabulary items in an innovative way. Its four wagons have specially designed cuts so that children can actually use the poster in a variety of games to 'load' and 'unload' vocabulary flashcards.
- A large number of original action songs relating to the topics get children up and moving, with some calmer songs such as Teddy's asleep for quieter moments. The songs have been composed by a specialist in pre-school music.
- Every unit is structured in the same way, giving both the teacher and children a feeling of security and familiarity.
- The new Teddy's Train Video offers lively animated versions of eight songs to enable children to learn and explore through play, music, movement, and art.