Tiny Talk 1 Teacher's Book
A three-level communicative listening and speaking series for 3 to 6 year-olds.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-435278-9
- Pages: 96
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 280x215 inches
- Step-by-step lesson plans
- Clear explanations of how and when to use all components
- A wide variety of games and fun activities
- The course provides a simple but steady development of new language through a carefully graded syllabus with built-in review.
- The characters, themes, and situations are relevant and appealing to very young children.
- Each Student Book unit opens with the main characters featured storybook style in a familiar daily situation. This is followed by a focus on vocabulary items and a short Pattern Practice of the language structure. The unit concludes with a sticker activity.
- Songs by Carolyn Graham, well-known songwriter and creator of Jazz Chants, appear in every lesson.
- At each level all the components except for the Teacher's Books are split into manageable A and B sections.
- Friendly puppets of the series' main characters are also available. These can be used to motivate the students and encourage even the most hesitant students to participate.
- Picture editions are available in some markets. All words have been removed to accommodate pre-readers.
Tiny Talk is a three-level, six-book listening and speaking series in American English, intended for children aged 3 to 6 (nursery or kindergarten level).
It is a basic communicative course which uses several media (picture cards, wall charts, puppets, cassette tapes, student books, and workbooks) to involve very young children in a wide range of listening and speaking activities.