Tiny Talk 1
Tiny Talk 1
- Part of: Tiny Talk
- Level: Three levels: Beginner
- Student Book
- Pack (Student Book and Audio CD)
- Cassette (American English)
- Teacher's Book
- The course provides a simple but steady development of new language through a carefully graded syllabus with built-in review.
- The characters, themes, and situations are relevant and appealing to very young children.
- Each Student Book unit opens with the main characters featured storybook style in a familiar daily situation. This is followed by a focus on vocabulary items and a short Pattern Practice of the language structure. The unit concludes with a sticker activity.
- Songs by Carolyn Graham, well-known songwriter and creator of Jazz Chants, appear in every lesson.
- At each level all the components except for the Teacher's Books are split into manageable A and B sections.
- Friendly puppets of the series' main characters are also available. These can be used to motivate the students and encourage even the most hesitant students to participate.
- Picture editions are available in some markets. All words have been removed to accommodate pre-readers.