Effective Academic Writing 2
Alice Savage, Patricia Mayer
Step-By-Step Instruction takes students through the complete academic writing process starting at the sentence level and ending with the researched essay.
- Step-by-step Writing Process guides and refines writing skills
- Timed Writing practice prepares students for success on high-stakes tests
- NEW! Introductory Level
Effective Academic Writing Second Edition is now available as an e-book, with interactive features designed specifically for language learners. Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Features to look out for:
- Automatically marked, interactive activities.
- Access online practice: Links embedded on the page.
- Split screen reading: Reading text stays on screen while you move around pages. Read and answer questions at the same time.
- Additional resources: Interactive outline templates and peer editor’s worksheets.
- Personalise your e-book: Save written or spoken notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
Available for all levels.
For Effective Academic Writing 2 (4)
The Complete Academic Writing Process The Complete Academic Writing Process
Effective Academic Writing 2E Student Online Practice access code.
Interactive Student e-Book access code.
|978-0-19-432347-5||Effective Academic Writing 2e Student Book 2|
|978-0-19-470684-1||Effective Academic Writing 2E Level 2 Student Online Practice|
|978-0-19-455534-0||Effective Academic Writing 2E Level 2 Student e-Book|
|978-0-19-432350-5||Effective Academic Writing Second Edition Student Access Code Card (All levels)|