Effective Academic Writing 3
Rhonda Liss, Jason Davis
Step-By-Step Instruction takes students through the complete academic writing process starting at the sentence level and ending with the researched essay.
- Step-by-step Writing Process guides and refines writing skills
- Timed Writing practice prepares students for success on high-stakes tests
- NEW! Introductory Level
Effective Academic Writing Second Edition is now available as an e-book, with interactive features designed specifically for language learners. Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Institutions can buy access codes for their students. Find out more information.
Features to look out for:
- Automatically marked, interactive activities.
- Access online practice: Links embedded on the page.
- Split screen reading: Reading text stays on screen while you move around pages. Read and answer questions at the same time.
- Additional resources: Interactive outline templates and peer editor’s worksheets.
- Personalise your e-book: Save written or spoken notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
Available for all levels.
For Effective Academic Writing 3 (5)
The Complete Academic Writing Process
Step-By-Step Instruction takes students through the complete academic writing pr...
Effective Academic Writing 2E Student Online Practice Access Code.
|978-0-19-470685-8||Effective Academic Writing 2E Level 3 Student Online Practice|
|978-0-19-455535-7||Effective Academic Writing 2E Level 3 Student e-Book|
|978-0-19-432350-5||Effective Academic Writing Second Edition Student Access Code Card (All levels)|
|978-0-19-404051-8||Effective Academic Writing Second Edition level 3 e-book with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-432348-2||Effective Academic Writing 2e Student Book 3|