Good News, Bad News
Entertaining news stories for listening and discussion.
- It presents 18 true stories in radio news format. The stories are light-hearted and feature interesting characters and events.
- It helps students improve their general listening and discussion abilities while teaching the skills required to understand broadcast news.
- All units have a series of task-based activities that guide students from general to detailed understanding of the news report, and provide meaningful fluency practice related to the story's theme.
- The short, focused units can be completed in one class period.
- Vocabulary building exercises introduce and practice new language.
- Communicative speaking tasks build on the theme of the story and provide opportunities for student personalization.
- An optional 'Extra Practice' section at the back of the book further consolidates new vocabulary.
For Good News, Bad News (1)
Good News, Bad News: New Stories for Listening and Discussion
Good News, Bad News is a listening and conversation text based on a collection o...
|978-0-19-434873-7||Good News, Bad News: New Stories for Listening and Discussion: Student Book|