People, Places, and Things Listening Audio CDs 2 (2)
- Multiple-choice question type format is ideal for teachers looking to provide effective test preparation for their students.
- Training in various listening skills includes interpreting the main idea, listening for detail, and inferencing.
- Emphasis on vocabulary development helps students become familiar with new words and work out the meanings of new words from context.
- Extensive speaking activities in each review chapter help prepare students for the production aspects of the new TOEIC and TOEFL exams.
- Each unit is thematically linked to the corresponding unit of People, Places, and Things Reading which gives teachers the option of combining Reading and Listening.
People, Places, and Things Listening can be used on its own as a sole listening text, or can be combined with People, Places, and Things Reading as part of an integrated skills curriculum.