- Focuses on listening and speaking skills for students who have studied grammar but lack confidence in speaking.
- Pronunciation Focus in each unit provides practical pointers for students.
- This new edition features all new photographs and illustrations.
- Revised units now have more speaking activities.
- New vocabulary support helps students to complete the tasks.
- NEW Student Audio CD in the Student Book provides students with listening practice outside the classroom.
- Class Audio CDs with extra listening practice and recordings use a variety of accents for real-life listening practice.
This three-level listening and speaking course has a functional syllabus that focuses on everyday language. The lessons are based on realistic conversations and have task-based activities with more listening and vocabulary support than before.
For Person to Person Level 2 (1)
Student Book (with Student Audio CD)
The third edition of this highly regarded series focuses on building confidence ...
|978-0-19-430215-9||Person to Person, Third Edition Level 2 Student Book (with Student Audio CD)|