Q: Skills for Success 3 Listening & Speaking Student Book with Student Access Code Card
Miles Craven and Kristin D. Sherman
Q: Skills for Success is grounded in teaching theory as well as real-world classroom practice, making it the most learner-centered series available.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-475612-9
- Price: $ 60.25
- Binding: Paperback
Q: Skills for Success 3 Listening & Speaking Student Book with Student Access Code Card provides students with essential listening and speaking practice. Clearly identified learning outcomes with focus students on the goal of instruction, while thought-provoking unit questions provide a critical thinking framework for each unit. A Q Online Practice access code card is included with each book, providing online access to 100% new content and practice activities for every unit, with approximately 20 additional hours of practice within the listening and speaking strand. It offers a simple interface that allows students to focus on enhancing their speaking and listening skills, not learning a new software program.
- Student's Book
- Access Code Card
- Learning outcomes are clearly stated at the start and end of the units
- Critical thinking unit approach encourages students to analyze, synthesize, apply knowledge and develop an individual voice around a topic
- Thought-provoking unit questions provide a clear focus for the units
- Reading and listening texts explore a range of academic subjects from biology to finance
- Explicit learning skills sections help students develop important academic skills such as scanning a text, listening for gist and using a dictionary
- Research-based vocabulary program focuses on words from the Academic Word List (AWL) and the Oxford 3000TM
- Digital Workbook includes substantial homework practice, reference and tests with simple LMS to help teachers assign and grade work
Q: Skills for Success is a six-level series with two strands, Reading and Writing and Listening and Speaking. The series provides students with:
Clearly identifed learning outcomes that focus students on the goal of instruction
Thought-provoking unit questions that provide a critical thinking framework for each unit
Explicit skills instruction that builds student's language profciency
All new content and practice activities for every unit, approximately 20 hours of practice per strand, with Q Online Practice.