- Clearly presented, carefully recycled reading strategies.
- Cultural information and opportunities for discussion to promote cultural awareness.
- Activities to expand and recycle vocabulary.
- Reading and sharing activities to encourage students to think critically.
- Texts adapted from academic sources to prepare students to progress into content area instruction.
The series systematically develops and recycles reading skills essential to a successful academic career by exposing students to texts from across the curriculum. The series also promotes vocabulary acquisition and critical thinking skills.