The conversation course that gets students talking - confidently!
- Language Level: False Beginner to Intermediate
- Each lesson begins with pattern practice, and culminates in free speaking practice.
- The grammar-based syllabus and thematically related vocabulary are recycled throughout to build confidence.
- Vocabulary organized around related lexical areas helps language acquisition.
- Listening and grammar presented in manageable chunks allows for plenty of speaking time - about 80% of the activities involve speaking.
- Conversations combine the vocabulary and grammar point of the lesson, allowing students to use language in a natural context.
- Check your English, a review page for each unit, lets students check their progress.
A confidence-building course that gives students time to listen to English - and plenty of time to talk.