- True stories on a wide range of topics from around the world introduce students to new vocabulary.
- Language levels are tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- Multiple exposure to the new vocabulary in activities, review units, and unit tests promotes successful learning.
- "Learn word partnerships" sections introduce key collocations for one or two new words/new vocabulary items.
- Personalization activities allow students to use the new vocabulary meaningfully.
- A unit-by-unit glossary is provided at the back of the book so students can check the definitions of the new words.
A reading and vocabulary series which is ideal for expanding students' vocabulary. Features true stories that are written using the core structures and vocabulary from the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
Totally True is now available as an e-book, with interactive features designed specifically for language learners. Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Features to look out for:
- Personalise your e-book: Save written or spoken notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
Available for level 1.