- True stories on a wide range of topics from around the world introduce students to new vocabulary.
- Language levels are tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- Multiple exposure to the new vocabulary in activities, review units, and unit tests promotes successful learning.
- "Learn word partnerships" sections introduce key collocations for one or two new words/new vocabulary items.
- Personalization activities allow students to use the new vocabulary meaningfully.
- A unit-by-unit glossary is provided at the back of the book so students can check the definitions of the new words.
Totally True is now available as an e-book, with interactive features designed specifically for language learners. Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Features to look out for:
- Personalise your e-book: Save written or spoken notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
Available for level 1.
For Totally True 1 (3)
Totally True is a three-level series that builds vocabulary by teaching common w...
Audio CDs are available for each level, contributing to the versatility of the s...
|978-0-19-455540-1||Totally True 1 e-book|
|978-0-19-430203-6||Totally True: Book 1|
|978-0-19-430206-7||Totally True: Audio CD 1|