- True stories on a wide range of topics from around the world introduce students to new vocabulary.
- Language levels are tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- Multiple exposure to the new vocabulary in activities, review units, and unit tests promotes successful learning.
- "Learn word partnerships" sections introduce key collocations for one or two new words/new vocabulary items.
- Personalization activities allow students to use the new vocabulary meaningfully.
- A unit-by-unit glossary is provided at the back of the book so students can check the definitions of the new words.
A reading and vocabulary series which is ideal for expanding students' vocabulary. Features true stories that are written using the core structures and vocabulary from the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.