- True stories on a wide range of topics from around the world introduce students to new vocabulary.
- Language levels are tied to the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
- Multiple exposure to the new vocabulary in activities, review units, and unit tests promotes successful learning.
- "Learn word partnerships" sections introduce key collocations for one or two new words/new vocabulary items.
- Personalization activities allow students to use the new vocabulary meaningfully.
- A unit-by-unit glossary is provided at the back of the book so students can check the definitions of the new words.
A reading and vocabulary series which is ideal for expanding students' vocabulary. Features true stories that are written using the core structures and vocabulary from the Oxford Bookworms syllabus.
For Totally True 3 (2)
Totally True is a three-level series that builds vocabulary by teaching common w...
Audio CDs are available for each level, contributing to the versatility of the s...
|978-0-19-430205-0||Totally True: Book 3|
|978-0-19-430208-1||Totally True: Audio CD 3|