Well Read 4
Mindy Pasternak, Elisaveta Wrangell, Laurie Blass, Kate Dobiecka, and Karen Wiederholt
- Part of: Well Read: Skills and Strategies for Reading
- Language Level: Beginning to Low-Advanced
- Authentic texts from a variety of genres, as well as graphical representations such as charts, graphs, or timelines.
- Key reading skills, providing the foundation for effective, critical reading, as well as portable vocabulary strategies.
- Writing and online extension activities, allowing students to synthesize and make the content their own.
- PowerPoint® Teaching Tool to make material come to life in the classroom.
- ExamView Pro® Test Generator for customizable tests and quizzes.