Words in Motion
A practical, interactive writing course for adults and young adults.
- It teaches students to enjoy writing as a process of creation, collaboration, and revision while working together in pairs and groups.
- It gives students experience with different kinds of writing, such as self-introductions, personal and business letters, movie reviews, and stories.
- The topics are interesting and relevant to students.
- Short, focused units lead students through a complete cycle of pre-writing, drafting, and revision.
- It helps students develop the ability to correct basic grammar mistakes. A special 'Grammar Clinic' section reviews important structures.
- Writing samples provide students with clear models.
- Writing projects give students the opportunity to work independently and choose the subjects that interest them most.