Practice activities and key reference material covers the core writing skills needed by adults in general & business contexts.
- Language Level: Elementary to Pre-Intermediate
- Examples of good writing for a range of text types, with a focus on email.
- Practice in a range of functions, e.g. asking for information, complaining.
- Tips for improving writing.
- Reference section covering layout, punctuation, style and register.
- Teacher's Guide includes teaching notes, ideas for optional activities, and photocopiable worksheets.
Writing for the Real World is a 2-level writing course in international English, designed for young adult and adult learners. It covers the key writing skills learners need to deal effectively with email and other forms of written correspondence.