Learning Technology provides a clear guide to how teachers can introduce learning technology in the classroom.
- Part of: Into the Classroom
- ISBN: 978-0-19-420041-7
- Print Length (pages): 104
Extra resources are available on the website: www.oup.com/elt/teacher/itc
- Explains aspects of learning technology in non-technical language
- Features over 70 practical classroom ideas and confidence-building tips to get the best from learning technology
- Shows how to use a range of online tools in an educational setting, including email and instant messaging, blogs, wikis, podcasts, video, and social networks
- Explores different ways of putting learning technology into practice, including virtual learning environments, social learning platforms, blended learning and the flipped classroom, mobile learning, and adaptive learning
This title is part of the highly regarded Into the Classroom series - short, practical guides that help teachers who work in the primary and secondary school setting to make sense of new teaching tools, techniques, and educational policy, with ideas for implementing them in the classroom.