Motivational Teaching provides a clear overview of the many factors that affect learner motivation and connects each of them to innovative teaching ideas and strategies.
- Part of: Into the Classroom
- ISBN: 978-0-19-420042-4
- Pages: 104
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x210 mm
- Features over 100 tried and tested teaching ideas, underpinned by the latest research into learner motivation
- Explores how motivation to learn works both on an individual level and within the classroom environment
- Provides insights to enhance motivation through key teaching processes, from choosing materials and designing tasks to closing lessons and giving feedback
- Investigates how teachers can raise learner motivation across a range of ages, abilities, and backgrounds
- Extra resources are available from:www.oup.com/elt/teacher/itc
This title is part of the highly regarded Into the Classroom series - short, practical guides that help teachers who work in the primary and secondary school setting to make sense of new teaching tools, techniques, and educational policy, with ideas for implementing them in the classroom.