Into the Classroom
Short, practical guides for English language teachers
Each title focuses on a specific area of language teaching, helping you to make sense of new developments and implement them into your classroom.
- Practical advice and activities for classroom implementation
- ‘Try this’ ideas give you confidence to introduce new techniques into your classroom
- ‘Getting it right’ provides best practice tips and techniques
- Companion website includes additional material and PDF content for each title
- Also available in e-Book format
Practical and easy to read, this series offers a range of activities and teaching tips for you to introduce into your lessons. ‘Try this’ provides ideas for implementing new techniques with confidence, while best practice tips and techniques are provided in the ‘getting it right’ sections.
For Into the Classroom (23)
Mobile Learning provides clear guidance and essential support for teachers who w...
Learning Technology provides a clear guide to how teachers can introduce learnin...
Bringing Creative Teaching into the Young Learner Classroom enables teachers to ...