Grammar for Young Learners
Helps teachers of young learners introduce and practise grammar in a fun and motivating way.
Steers a middle course between grammar-based and communicative approaches to teaching: meaning is the main focus of all language teaching and grammar is an intrinsic part of making meaning explicit.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-442589-6
- Pages: 160
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x219 inches
- Ready-made, enjoyable grammar activities to supplement coursebooks.
- Strengthens grammatical accuracy in a fun and purposeful way.
- Activities focus on key grammatical points for young learners and align with the CEF.
- Contents organized by communicative goal (e.g. talking about the past), cross-referenced to grammar teaching point (e.g. past simple).
- Includes activities for different learning styles.
- Promotes critical and creative thinking skills and language awareness.
- Photocopiable worksheets for many of the activities.