This very popular series gives teachers practical advice and guidance, together with resource ideas and materials for the classroom.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-437223-7
Opens up new opportunities for language learning, with the World Wide Web providing access to material on almost any topic.
- Gives detailed examples of classroom activities that exploit these opportunities, including searching on the Web, evaluating Web pages, creating language learning material, and communicating using the Internet.
- The companion website (www.oup.com/elt/teacher/rbt) provides regular updates to the information and ideas in the book.
- 'A great introduction to the subject written clearly and sympathetically for any teacher who's interested or who is having the internet thrust upon them.'
- The TEFL Farm
- '... this book is a must for any teacher resource library. It is a starting point as far as changing attitudes and practice; it will go a long way in supporting teachers to incorporate the internet into their teaching.'
- Pete Sharma, IATEFL Issues