This very popular series gives teachers practical advice and guidance, together with resource ideas and materials for the classroom.
- Part of: Resource Books for Teachers
- ISBN: 978-0-19-437231-2
Provides activities that help teachers to select, structure, and teach their lessons around films, providing adaptable ideas with popular examples at all levels.
- Includes ideas on how to integrate film into a general course and how to set up film projects.
- Contains a glossary of helpful terms.
- No previous film knowledge is required.
- After a useful summary of basic techniques for use with video such as silent viewing, sound only and freeze frame, the book offers a collection of ready-to-use, film-based classroom activities for teachers of EFL/ESL at all levels.
- The Teacher Trainer