Helps teachers extend their range of techniques for teaching grammar to secondary and adult students. Scott Thornbury's up-to-date treatment of the many different approaches to grammar uses new ideas and adaptable activities to help teachers become more versatile and resourceful in the classroom.
- Part of: Resource Books for Teachers
- ISBN: 978-0-19-442192-8
- Pages: 144
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 246x172 mm
- Wide range of techniques develops teachers' skills.
- Over 60 generic activities encourage variety in class.
- Fully-adaptable activities offer plenty of new ideas for experienced teachers.
- Ready-made lessons provide extra support for new or trainee teachers.