A topic-based course with four levels, perfect for maintaining the interest and motivation of young teenagers.
- Language Level: 4 levels: Starter to Intermediate
- Adventures builds students' confidence through the use of clear grammar presentations, varied practice exercises, and guided skills work.
- The highly motivating topics have been carefully chosen to appeal to teenagers.
- The clear syllabus offers an analytical approach to grammar, as well as extensive and varied practice.
- Strong emphasis is placed on skills development and study skills.
- There is a systematic approach to vocabulary building.
- The variety of challenging and enjoyable activities motivate students to participate fully in class.
- The optional 'World of English' sections exploit functional and everyday language, cross-cultural topics, and authentic pop songs.