Champions Starter Level
Everyone’s a winner with Champions!
Philippa Bowen and Denis Delaney
When you need to get the best out of your students, Champions for 11-15 year olds creates the right conditions for high-achievement.
- Part of: Champions
Champions is a brand new course that helps young teenagers meet their full potential with English.
Available from Starter to Intermediate levels, the series offers all the right ingredients for a solid and successful one-year programme of learning.
- Student Pack (combined Student Book, Workbook, and CD-ROM)
- Teacher’s Book
- Teacher’s Resource Disc
- Class CD
- Combined Student Books and Workbooks – attractive for parents
- Integrated Student Book CD-ROMs giving you added value and activities
- Dual-entry, with the starter level ideal for students needling a little more preparation
- Achievable in one year to help learners make rapid progress
- Comprehensive support for teachers, including Resource Disc material that leads to a focus on KET test preparation at Level 3
The dual-entry option ensures no student is left behind on the starting line, and teen-friendly themes lead to real engagement throughout the course.
Clear and comprehensive guidance makes the course easy to teach. Additional photocopiables, worksheets and tests give teachers everything they need to focus on the particular needs of their students.
The Student Packs - integrating Student Book, Workbook, and CD-ROM – are ideal for any family on a tight budget. Plus, the opportunity to complete the course in one academic year means parents see their child making real progress.