English Plus 3 Workbook with Online Practice
English Plus 3 Workbook with Online Practice
|Format:||Mixed media format|
English Plus is a flexible and supportive course that builds confidence through graded practice.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-474955-8
A supportive course that helps students of all abilities build confidence through graded practice. The flexible package makes it ideal for mixed-ability classes, and varying teaching loads.
English Plus develops students' communication skills through a structured and methodical approach, helping students to achieve their individual learning outcomes in every lesson.
Online Practice gives teachers the tools to provide differentiated instruction for different groups in mixed-ability classes, to track students' progress and communicate with them outside the classroom.
This pack includes:
- Online Practice
- Workbook: Six pages of additional practice for each Student's Book unit, including exercises for vocabulary, grammar, reading and writing; all at three levels of difficulty
- Workbook: Two-page progress review after every unit with self-assessments and I can... statements
- Workbook: Reference section which includes a Language focus reference, a pronunciation bank, an alphabetical Wordlist with illustrations and a phonetic chart, an Expression bank, and an Irregular verbs list
- Workbook: Answer Key which can be found on the English Plus Teacher's site and on iTools
- Online Practice: Allows you to assign extra grammar, vocabulary and skills-based activities for the classroom or home and track your students' progress
- Online Practice: Features 250 activities per level including integrated video and audio, speak and record practice and writing practice
- Online Practice: Unlimited attempts on activities and the ability to check the correct answer inspires autonomous learning
- Online Practice: Set writing and speaking practice that you can mark and give one-to-one feedback on outside the classroom to free up teaching time
- Online Practice: Extra tools for teachers include creating groups of students for differentiated instruction, and setting up online discussions on topics from the Student's Book
- Online Practice: The access code for Online Practice is on a card with the Workbook
To encourage autonomous learning, students are able to evaluate their own progress in a two-page Progress Review after each unit. This gives them a clear learning objective at the start of the lesson, and a sense of achievement at the end of it.
The Wordlist includes phonetic transcriptions and pictures to engage students and help lower-level students or visual learners understand new language. The Wordlist also features all active and some passive vocabulary, and is organised by unit with a clear layout for ease of use.
Use the Online Practice to practise and extend the work you cover in each unit.
Assign different practice activities to different groups of students and use the online features to track their progress and communicate with them outside class.
Speak and record practice gives students the chance to improve their Everyday English. Students can submit their speaking and writing tasks. You can then mark it and give personalised, one-to-one feedback.
Engage your students in an interactive learning experience with brand new video and comprehension questions, and additional audio for listening and speaking activities. You can set up online discussions with your students to complete at home, based on topics from the Student's Book or your own topics.
Activities are automatically marked saving you time. Students can see the right answers, check if they answered correctly and practise the activities as many times as they need, helping them to review their learning.
The Online Gradebook keeps you up to date with students' learning, making it easy for you to track and report on progress, and letting you quickly identify strengths and weaknesses within a class. This helps with planning for mixed-ability classes, enabling you to create differentiated learning paths for groups of students.
The Online Practice access code comes on a special card with the Workbook with instructions for students.
Go to www.oxfordlearn.com/requirements to check the settings for your computer's browser, operating system and monitor display.
How to get started teaching with the online practice or homework for your course
Take a look at our short tutorial videos, webinar recordings, and guides to help you get started, manage your account, and use the learning management tools.
Go to www.oup.com/elt/teachonline