Ben Wetz, Diana Pye, Robert Quinn and Katrina Gormley
Brighten up your classroom with English Plus Second Edition! With supportive graded practice, multimedia-rich resources and a wealth of extra classroom material, you can easily tailor your lessons to your class.
- Szint: A1 – B2
With English Plus, every student can practise at the right level for them, and achieve success.
Supported activities in the Student’s Book are accompanied by graded Workbook exercises, photocopiable worksheets and tests, plus fast finisher exercises to stretch stronger learners.
Learning is made fun with more video, new grammar animations, songs, puzzles and games. The extra Options lessons let you extend the course to suit your class'.
- Student's Book
- Workbook with access to Practice Kit
- Teacher's Book with Teacher's Resource Disk and access to Practice Kit
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- 80% new content throughout.
- Building block approach to developing all 4 skills.
- Use it! exercises help students personalise their learning.
- Graded activities for creating differentiated learning paths.
- Dynamic designs capture students' attention.
- Video resources bring real world English into the classroom.
- Grammar animations make rules and structures more memorable.
- Online Practice Kit provides CEFR aligned extension material.
- Options lessons let you extend the course to suit your class.
Striking visuals grab students’ attention and a rich offering of content and activities keep students motivated. Video clips integrated into every unit bring real world English into the classroom and provide students with models for speaking and pronunciation. The online Practice Kit also offers media rich content with more never seen before videos. Grammar animations make rules and structures more memorable and new Puzzles and Games pages at the end of every unit offer a fun way to consolidate the language.
Building block approach develops the 4 skills
A greater focus on sub-skills gives students systematic ways to improve all 4 skills. In every lesson each activity gradually builds on the knowledge and skills needed to successfully complete the final Use it! task and achieve the lesson objective. For the productive skills, writing guides and model dialogues lead students step-by-step towards producing their own dialogues or written texts. There are also more speaking opportunities throughout each unit to build students’ confidence. Finally on-page features such as Key Phrases, Language Points and Study Strategies offer further student support and encourage independent learning.
The right level of challenge for every student
English Plus is a flexible course that can be used in streamed school systems, mixed-ability classes, and with varying teaching loads. With this edition teachers can choose the most appropriate material for their class and for individual students. Fast finisher activities in the Student’s Book will keep your faster learners motivated. In the Workbook, activities are graded so that students can practise at the right level for them. Photocopiable worksheets and tests on the Teacher’s Resource Disk are also graded so that you can easily create differentiated learning paths. The Options lessons at the back of the Student’s Book allow you to extend the material further and adapt the course to your students’ interests and needs. Choose from Extra Listening & Speaking, Curriculum Extra, Culture, Project, and new Song pages.
- 9780194201612 English Plus Second Edition Starter Student's Book
- 9780194202404 English Plus Second Edition Starter Workbook with Online Practice
- 9780194200592 English Plus Second Edition 1 Student's Book
- 9780194202190 English Plus Second Edition 1 Workbook with Online Practice
- 9780194200615 English Plus Second Edition 2 Student's Book
- 9780194202244 English Plus Second Edition 2 Workbook with Online Practice
- 9780194201575 English Plus Second Edition 3 Student's Book
- 9780194202299 English Plus Second Edition 3 Workbook with Online Practice
- 9780194201599 English Plus Second Edition 4 Student's Book
- 9780194202343 English Plus Second Edition 4 Workbook with Online Practice