Philippa Bowen and Denis Delaney
With an emphasis on meaningful communication and skills development, Got it! Second Edition builds students’ confidence to communicate in English.
- Language Level: Lower Secondary
Got it! Second Edition retains the tried and tested formula of the first edition with 100% new content. Language is presented in context at the start of every unit in a photo-story in the lower levels and in an interesting, teen-appropriate text in higher levels. The guided discovery approach to grammar encourages students to reflect on the language they are learning and supports autonomous learning.
- Student Book & Workbook
- Split edition Student Book & Workbook
- Online Workbook and Extra Practice
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Class audio CDs
- Teacher’s Book
- Online Teacher Resources
- Extensive Online Practice through the Got it! Plus Practice Kit develops students' language skills and provides instant feedback.
- Language is presented in context in either a photo-story or interesting text that will engage teen learners.
- A new, improved skills syllabus with a new Writing Bank and more listening opportunities builds students' confidence.
- A guided discovery approach to grammar encourages students to think.
- Interactive grammar presentations provide an effective and fun way to present new grammar.
- New online progress tests, practice questions for a range of international exams, and self-assessment pages ensure all your students can progress with confidence.
- The online Gradebook lets you assign, track and monitor your students' progress.
- New video material to engage and motivate teens.
A new, improved skills syllabus provides all the support your students need to develop their skills, including: a dedicated 'Skills' page in every unit with 'My Skills' boxes to practice useful strategies; new guided writing tasks in every unit; 'Extra communication' pages which offer further listening practice and extra functional vocabulary; and a Writing Builder lesson for each unit which covers a range of useful writing rules from using punctuation correctly to organizing ideas in a piece of writing.