You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Robert Quinn, Rob Sved, Nicholas Tims, Daniel Brayshaw, Paul A Davies, Lindsay Warwick, Sylvia Wheeldon
Harmonize is a 6-level secondary course that helps teachers transform their classroom into a collaborative learning environment. Students learn more than just language as they create projects following manageable step-by-step tasks in each unit to achieve real, practical outcomes.
- 级别: A1 - B2
Transform your classroom into a collaborative learning environment with Harmonize. Students learn more than language as they complete projects on topics that matter to them. Harmonize includes a powerful Assessment for Learning approach to help you propel learners forward. Our lesson features, teacher's notes and tests are focused on helping learners to continually reach for their goals, accelerate their progress, and go further with support for regular informal assessment and effective feedback.
Professional Development support helps you get started with Harmonize. Watch video tutorials to set up your course, access focus and position papers for expert advice and bite-sized guidance on key issues and take short professional development modules for an introduction to key methodologies for your course.
All your digital course materials and resources are accessed via the Oxford English Hub – a launchpad for learning: www.oxfordenglishhub.com.
- Student Book book with Online Practice (2 years' access)
- Student Book with Digital Pack (2 years' access)
- Student Digital Pack (2 years' access)
- Teacher's Guide with Digital Pack (4 years' access)
- Teacher Digital Pack (4 years' access)
- Workbook (print)
- Collaborate: Transform your classroom into a collaborative learning environment.
- Create: Spark students’ creativity as they research, develop and deliver their projects.
- Learn: Connect learning with the world outside the classroom with meaningful topics, tasks and videos.
- For the teacher: Harmonize gives you everything you need to support your students, in one place.
- Work together to complete projects. Harmonize integrates projects into every unit, motivating students to work together towards a common goal and learn language and skills to apply in real situations.
- Learn more than language. Projects give students the opportunity to develop global skills as they make decisions, give feedback and solve problems, preparing them for lifelong success.
- Facilitate communication and enhance understanding with mediation activities.
- Inspire creative thinking. Students define the direction of their project work, creating unique projects that are shaped by their own values, interests and creative skills.
- Support students to reach their goals. The Project Builder provides step-by-step project tasks throughout the unit, encouraging students to build their project in manageable stages.
- Personalize learning for each student. The Project Log provides a unique, fun and creative space for students to develop ideas, reflect on their projects, celebrate their successes, and evaluate areas for development.
- Make English immediately useful and relevant. Project tasks help students use language for communicative and real-life purposes. Students present their final projects in a variety of formats such as a poster, blog, video or website.
- Interact with relevant, real-world videos. Content rich videos, including Project Coach, provide students with realistic language models and keep them engaged with their learning.
- Build the skills and strategies needed for success, inside and outside the classroom. The Online Practice helps students to become competent autonomous learners with online skills practice and activities to complete in their own time.
For the teacher
Harmonize gives you everything you need to support your students, in one place.
Access all course resources, wherever you are teaching. Harmonize is a blended course, offering you the option to choose between digital, print, or a combination of both, to best suit teaching needs.
Easy-to-use resources teach project work.
Harmonize provides a suite of resources to support project work including thorough guidance in the Teacher’s Guide. The staged approach to integrated projects guides you smoothly through the projects using a step-by-step format, creating an easy-to-teach, and more enjoyable experience.
Support students of all abilities.
Project work caters to each student’s ability allowing them to contribute to their team’s performance. The course materials provide a variety of additional practice and extended learning opportunities so all students can achieve success at the right level for them.
Guide students towards their learning goals.
The Project Log gives teachers the opportunity to provide continuous guidance and feedback, motivating students to work towards achieving their goals.
Informally check students’ progress with assessment for learning support in the Teachers resources.
Compare digital packs
|Student Book with Online Practice||Student Digital Pack||Student Book with Digital Pack|
|Student Book (print)||✔||✔|
|Student Book e-book||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for students)||✔||✔||✔|
|Teacher's Guide with Digital Pack||Teacher Digital Pack|
|Teacher's Guide (print)||✔|
|Digital Teacher's Guide (PDF)||✔||✔|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||✔||✔|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for teachers)||✔||✔|