Heads Up 3
Susan Iannuzzi and James Styring
- Part of: Heads Up
- Language Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Simple steps to learning success - that's what you get with Heads Up. The step-by-step approach builds students' confidence, and so do the controlled activities. They help you to manage larger, mixed-ability classes too. And for fun in class, use the songs! They've been specially written, so they review target language more effectively than famous pop songs do.
- Student Book with Student MultiROM
- Teacher's Resource Book
- Teacher's Edition of the Student Book
- Class Audio CD
- Test Builder MultiROM
- Step-by-step approach
- Specially-written songs - including pop, hip-hop, rock and RnB
- Plenty of controlled practice
- Personalization activity at the end of every lesson
- Flexible teacher support - Teacher's Resource Book (full notes and resources), or Teacher's Edition (Student Book overprinted with answers)
- Test Builder MultiROM includes editable Unit tests, Review tests, and Listening tests
Superheroes and popular TV shows, The Internet and computer games are just some of the topics which have been carefully selected to appeal to young teenagers.
In the regular review sections students learn useful study skills, such as making their own dictionary and ways of recording vocabulary. The cross-curricular lessons take their learning out into the wider world.
Students love the songs in Heads Up. They've been specially written for the course and cover a range of styles from Hip-hop to Indie, RnB to Pop. They're ideal for reviewing the target language in a memorable and motivating way.
Heads Up also provides maximum support for teachers. There are lesson plans, worksheets and test material in the Teacher's Notes, a Test Generator MultiROM for adapting tests quickly and easily and also a Teacher's Edition of the Student Book complete with answers for quick reference in class.